daBIGman25daBIGman25

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

ROFLMAO Dragonball on top of Intro Screen Has Dicks! LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

EASTER EGG FOUND!

Well! I have Found It! First. Before you start the flash. You see the The Title Aniamtion. so to find the easter egg. you have to watch the whole flash. (sorry) so then when the Animation the same as the Title animation comes up after the whole fight. You will see an easter egg on the table. Click It and then there will be three easter eggs on the screen. I am not telling you what they are so find out for your self! Please make this Review Helpful and Spread the Word! Thank You and Have A Nice Day

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Best Flash

What a great idea!

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Great Game! Spooked out through the whole game. Do more Creepypasta Games!

TRON:Lightcycle Challenge TRON:Lightcycle Challenge

Not Bad

Well, Its Good. But.. Just Way too hard!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Instant Classic!

This is one of the most magnifcent games I had ever played! It combined All the charaters from the NES(Nintendo Entertainment System) In to This Masterpiece! Im totally Recomdending this to some friends! They're going to love it! Grea Game. Rating: 10/10

[Lavender Town Haunting]* [Lavender Town Haunting]*

Great Job Bro! You've killed it with the one of the best creepypasta ever. I'd loved the audio the entire time. KEEP IT UP. And also read more Creepypasta! Such as Slenderman, Jeff The Killer, Eyeless Jack, and more!

Solkrieg responds:

Time to visit /x/.

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Getting sleepy...

Oh my god. I think i mingt not be able to post this comment because i had no sleep last night and im listening to this song. Uh..... But Nice song. Rating: 10/10

VGSongbird responds:

Thank so much for your 10!
And sleep tight :D

Controllers Controllers

Love the song so much. all TECHNO

PERFECT...... ^____________________________________