daBIGman25daBIGman25

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Great Game! Spooked out through the whole game. Do more Creepypasta Games!

TRON:Lightcycle Challenge TRON:Lightcycle Challenge

Not Bad

Well, Its Good. But.. Just Way too hard!

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Instant Classic!

This is one of the most magnifcent games I had ever played! It combined All the charaters from the NES(Nintendo Entertainment System) In to This Masterpiece! Im totally Recomdending this to some friends! They're going to love it! Grea Game. Rating: 10/10

Strollin' Strollin'

Fun But Hard

Well I Love the Meme Idea. But the thing that makes me so mad and go crazy. Its When Your so high up in the air . YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS BELOW YOU! I Could of had the score of a million if i knew something is below my character. But I will Give it a fair Rating. Rating: 9/10

Super Drift 3D Super Drift 3D

Difficult Game

Well, Good design and everything. But this is the problem, For example, Im in last and i need to catch up. YOU WILL NEVER CATCH UP. The only way you can beat your opponent is to get in first which is a little hard because the enviroment. ITS SO FUCKING HARD BEACUASE OF THE FUCKING ENVIROMENT!!!!!! But still, Its a good game. Luckly, I give this game a fair score. My Rating: 5/10. P.S: ill come back to play, its fun!

K-FED: Dancing with Fire K-FED: Dancing with Fire

Instant Classic

This game is such a memory to me. It reminds me how much its fun to beat the shit out of K-FED and Britney and the baby. I LOVE THIS GAME. Great animation, great comedy. Another Classic on my list. Rating: 10/10

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Game is hard as hell!

WELL, this game is hard as shit. Its easier to take a shit while doing a handstand then playing this game. For example, Once you made it up to the part where your in the sky, Beating The Powerpuff Girls is easy. BUT THE FUCKING FLYING DINOSAUR IS SO FUCKING HARD! When that thing goes around the map. You can only shoot in one direction. To the right! so when its on your left. You cant shoot him. And once your done with Him. Your MIGHT already be out of lives and then this swarm of whatever the fuck it is Just kills you and takes most of you lives in the game. so just end the game there The only reason im giving this a 1 is because at the end when you die and it shows the the continue screen. When the timer hits 0. He gets shot by this wierd ass machine, that made me happy. Thank god i know im never playing this game again. Rating: 1/10

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Instant classic

Love the animation, The enviroment. And i like how that monster whatever makes its apperences to scare the hell out of you. This game was also a challenge! It took me about an hour to beat it. But what can you say. I have a laptop only. Im not really used to the controller since i been playing on cosoles. Love the series. Classic Game. Rating 10/10

Leave Cthulhu Alone Leave Cthulhu Alone

Hard but FUN!

Really good animation and story. But just a little hard on your first try. A Great game. Rating: 10/10

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

Broken and sucks

I CANT EVEN BEAT THE FIRST LEVEL!!!! I mean really. When I get up to the part of the level where you bandage the patient . I tried puting the bandage everywhere. This game is a abortion to This website. Rating: 1/10